James W. Turner Construction was founded in 1982 by Mr. J. W. Turner. JWTC prides itself as a quality residential remodeling and new construction builder. Today, we are one of the largest volume builders for HUD and HUD CDBG post-disaster programs nationwide and lead the industry with 25 years experience.
In addition, JWTC is a top ranking contractor of choice by numerous local community leaders and administrators for Post-Disaster Rebuilding projects. “Rebuilding Communities” is our motto and we strive to maintain excellence, efficiency and customer satisfaction. JWTC is driven to exceed the basic standards in every area we service, and will work diligently to make sure you, as our customer, are satisfied with your new home.
Did you know?
- We work systematically to provide homeowners with the fastest completion times, best construction inspection record, quality control standards and homeowner satisfaction ratings in the industry.
- We completed over 1830 shelter in place projects throughout the five boroughs of New York for the NY Rapid Repair Program in less than 90 days.
- JWTC consistently averages build times under 25 days. Recently setting records in the Lower Rio Grande Valley and Galveston Island with 17 and 18 day homes respectively.
- JWTC has performed thousands of disaster recovery and government funded rehabs, and new construction projects nationwide.
- JWTC frequently exceeds program construction standards and time requirements.